[stylist] Outlook question from volunteer NFB PR person

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Aug 4 11:43:02 UTC 2011

Donna
RE: your problem- here are a few ideas, like off the top of my head and I
can say now, none of these are perfect; but the next ones you get in, you
shouldn't have this problem again.

#1 Weird experience! I have many separate folders, but I've never made one
within an existing folder. I'm wondering if you were to make a separate
folder and then tried some experimenting- like within the sub-folder that
you have where the names are different, leave a copy of the original
messages in there, but from within that folder, copy them all over to a new
stand-a-a-lone new folder and --- well did the copies still come out looking
like the changed messages which are missing the name or by some merical did
they convert back?

#2 Here is an idea, possibly a pain in the butt --- but, paste all the text
of the messages into a word document- doing this for only these few and not
any new ones- just putting them in a form that you can quickly search.
(Maybe saving each message via the "save-as," saving them in txt which then
would expose the email address, too.

#3 Okay, forward them back to yourself and in the subject line, paste in the
name that you want to show. (Yeah, this does not help the ease of "replying"
to a message, requiring going into the message to get an address.

#4 If you haven't, do make a new folder or series of folders to take the new
stuff you will be getting. Make that folder so it is a stand-a-lone folder
and not one found within an existing folder (if you do not know how, I can
assist further).

#5 MMM, it could have been that arrange by feature thing! Can you re-save,
rearrange them and get a different result?

Do