[stylist] Youth writing contest PR update

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:48:47 UTC 2011

Donna and Robert,

Can I print this in Slate & Style along with the poem if I credit the
paper where the article was published?  I think it would be nice to do
this, and any other news stories the kid winners may have.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Editor, Slate & Style
Publication of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB-Writers division website:
 <http://www.nfb-writers-division.> http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Message: 6