[stylist] Word: cacophony

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 02:30:04 UTC 2011

In a message dated 12/1/2011 8:29:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
poetlori8 at msn.com writes:

I'd  agree, it is a pretty piece.
I liked the picture of the feathered  baton.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes  us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any  hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the  survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy