[stylist] thinking about a booklovers listserve

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Dec 2 18:46:58 UTC 2011

Vejas, there is a list out there already that's not NFB, but here's the
link.
Book_talk mailing list
Book_talk at jammerman.net

Yikes, it didn't bring it over as a link so maybe someone else who's on that
list from here--and knows how to do that--might send it.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy