[stylist] thinking about a booklovers listserve

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 22:53:08 UTC 2011

Vejas,

Yes, yes! I second that. I am glad Bridgit mentioned it to Robert. We need
to read to be good and better writers.
I like getting book recommendations. I would also like reading book reviews
too. And since its for blind people we could add where to get the book;
where it is accessible.
NLS only produces 2000 books among the thousands published yearly, but
fortunately we have more options now like mainstream sources such as audible
and Amazon and more blindness sources like bookshare.
Getting book recommendations would motivate me to read more and also I would
know where to find them; wouldn' have to check sources A B C to find it in
alternative format.
Ashley