[stylist] Ideas for a book discussion-based forum

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 5 02:32:03 UTC 2011

Now, Bridget, I like your idea.  Sort of like a book club.  I assumed we
were talking about just posting reviews on any book you've read.  And doing
that would overflow everything else.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy