[stylist] A new list just for book discussions

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 5 20:31:20 UTC 2011

But if we're going to do this, we can't just write book review--or any other
such bland subject header--alone.  You'd need to write the name of the book
or the author or something else.
Jackie just included a poem in a message with the book review topic.
How will we know if this is happening unless we read all the messages.
Personally, I belong to the book talk list and I barely read any of those
e-mails because so many folks read books that hold no interest for me.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy