[stylist] More on a book discussion/review

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 5 21:01:41 UTC 2011

I don't like the mystery or detective genre either but I enjoyed Two Little
Girls in Blue by Mary higgins Clark.
I don't like James Grisham books but I did enjoy A Time To Kill.

There is only one kind of book that I for sure and certain would never read
and that is vampire books or anything else that's really horror.
I don't do Stephen King or his ilk.

But, yes, if you don't step out of your comfort zone now and then you get in
a rut and you forget why it is you read what you do.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy