[stylist] Free Lance YouTube link

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Dec 6 03:30:05 UTC 2011

He just  answers questions, I think it was edited
from a radio interview or something. He talks
about, the kind of person we mistakenly think we
need to be to be a free-lance commercial writer,
not to be intimidated by corporate folks thinking
they'll be upset if you call--they really do need
writers, the reality of earning a healthy
income--though if it was an easy thing everyone
would be doing it--so don't be mistaken. Talked
as well it is nonetheless plenty doable with
little experience to get started. There are
actually four parts to the interview, the link I
gave was for part 1. Part 3 has an issue and wont' play.

Brad

On 12/5/2011  09:13 PM Eve Sanchez said...