[stylist] monthly book club of sorts

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:47:05 UTC 2011

Hi,
I thought of this idea earlier today-just throwing it out.
The downside to book clubs is that not everybody's going to want
to read it.  My brother was part of a book club in which his
first book was too hard for his age level; he only read three
chapters and he was done.
So I hereby propose the MBCOS, the "Monthly Book Club of Sorts."
Each month would have a gendra.  Let's say January was horror.
In January anybody could read a horror book (or listen to it on
tape if they rdently lost their vision.) When they finish the
horror book they should post a book review on it.  Then if
February were mystery you'd do the same; read your mystery book
by the end of the month and review on it.  This way others can
see your reviews.
As far as everyone having to take part on Stylist, my opinion is
that not everybody has to take part in a discussion, or if
they're busy and want to read other things, they don't have to do
it each month.
As far as picking who will choose the gendra, we can think about
it if this plan goes to action.
Good night.  Until tomorrow.
Vejas