[stylist] monthly book club of sorts

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:17:24 UTC 2011

Good plan.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of vejas
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:47 AM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] monthly book club of sorts

Hi,
I thought of this idea earlier today-just throwing it out.
The downside to book clubs is that not everybody's going to want to read it.
My brother was part of a book club in which his first book was too hard for
his age level; he only read three chapters and he was done.
So I hereby propose the MBCOS, the "Monthly Book Club of Sorts."
Each month would have a gendra.  Let's say January was horror.
In January anybody could read a horror book (or listen to it on tape if they
rdently lost their vision.) When they finish the horror book they should
post a book review on it.  Then if February were mystery you'd do the same;
read your mystery book by the end of the month and review on it.  This way
others can see your reviews.
As far as everyone having to take part on Stylist, my opinion is that not
everybody has to take part in a discussion, or if they're busy and want to
read other things, they don't have to do it each month.
As far as picking who will choose the gendra, we can think about it if this
plan goes to action.
Good night.  Until tomorrow.
Vejas