[stylist] New Book Lovers discussion on STYLIST

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 7 05:25:42 UTC 2011

Dear Robert,
I think we all agree that book reviews are fine, but some of us did not like
the discussion idea since we may not all like that book.
Are you saying that a book discussion should occur on stylist? If so, we'll
see where it goes. I just hope that traffic does not increase too much.
But I do like the idea of book reviews since we can get a sense of a book
and decide whether to read it from a well written review.
Ashley