[stylist] writing exercise Christmas themed--2 poems

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Dec 7 19:04:02 UTC 2011

I like the memo from Scrooge.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:21 AM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [stylist] writing exercise Christmas themed--2 poems

Brad, my youngest son works at the mall here as a  security officer... and
the stories he tells are sad and hysterical at the same  time.  It doesn't
have to be Christmas for me to be a Scrooge about  shopping.  I wish Wal Mart
delivered!

Myrna

In a message dated 12/7/2011 10:18:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,