[stylist] On Kafka

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:52:32 UTC 2011

I thought the Metamorphasis was obvious, but it is strange nonetheless
especially if not exposed to this type of material. Not a favorite of
mine, I mean Kafka, but I'm also part German, so perhaps I understand
the strangeness of German art and literature, grin! Joking, not really
anti-German, at least not "all" things German!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan