[stylist] Writing exercise

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6yr n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Dec 7 21:55:29 UTC 2011

dear Bridgit,
maybe my computer ate it, and maybe I accidentally deleted it, I don't see the original posting of the christmas writing exercise.

would you please post it here, with of course identifying subject.
my back is finally healing and I can gradually spend more time before my keyboard.  today was the first day I left the house using my beloved long white cane instead of a walker, yaaaay!
jc