[stylist] New article, please help by clicking and/or critiquing

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Dec 7 23:31:43 UTC 2011

Donna,

Thanks for sending a link to your article, and
only too happy to help get you a larger paycheck
:). I enjoyed the bit on using more pure, less
artificial ingredients. Incidentally the link you
had was only half live so if folks want to click
to red, they can
<http://donna-w-hill.suite101.com/sleepers-magic-gourmet-shares-chocolate-cake-recipe-a398476>Do
It Right Here :).

Please send your other articles when you write
them, not only would I like to help you, but also
study/take in the style and craft of a seasoned writer :).

Brad

On 12/7/2011  03:21 PM Donna Hill said...