[stylist] writing exercise Christmas themed--2 poems

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 03:57:33 UTC 2011

Brad,
I just loved your story. Your sense of humor is wonderful.
In my opinion this is a publishable piece. I must think this, because it is
something I would like to share with so many. I won't, however. I wish I
knew where you could market it. Perhaps other's would have suggestions. I
will think of your piece whenever I look at my fireplace this season, and
won't be surprised at any wreckage done on Christmas morning.
Jackie
You are so talented.