[stylist] Holiday exercise, part 1: Schmanta Claus

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 9 17:28:55 UTC 2011

Also, I like how this story highlights the emotions and worries of parents
as our economy is down. The guy had a nice white collar job and was out of
work. He took a part time job at the mall playing  Santa and then afterward,
I assume outside in his normal clothes, tries to cheer a boy out. Whether it’s
the Jewish holiday or Christian holiday, a theme is joy, love and giving. He
said encouraging words to a boy that was feeling down.