[stylist] clarification on my story

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Dec 10 03:51:26 UTC 2011

Another thing, since it's a short story and you didn't develop any of the
septuplet characters, you didn't need to name them.  You seem to be like I
was as a child in that all your characters needed names.  Keep that story in
your file of past written stuff in case you decide to expand on it someday.
It's a good start.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy