[stylist] Christmas assignment

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Dec 10 04:05:39 UTC 2011

Wow!  And to leave us with the last line about how she'd cry?  That's a real
cliff hanger.
You use her name way too many times.
It is a good beginning.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy