[stylist] looking for names of quadruplet characters

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:29:51 UTC 2011

I forgot Saphire (my grandbabie's middle name). If you are thinking
gemstones rather than colors; Turquoise, Jade, Saphire, Amber, Opal,
Pearl.  Just pick a theme and go with it. Does it matter to the story?
Always a consideration. Names are more important than many people think.
Example- J K Rowling used names by definition, historical merit, and
mythology. I think that is fun cuz then the names could be looked up to
make the reader educate themselves without trying. Another way is one that
I have used before, I used names from family members and often thought of
them when it came to descriptions also. When you find what works for you,
you will know it. Eve