[stylist] looking for names of quadruplet characters

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Dec 11 00:10:37 UTC 2011

I actually did do that tiny bit of research when I was writing it.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy