[stylist] Schmanta Claus

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 17:58:24 UTC 2011

Thanks to all who took the time to read and comment on my story. Thanks also
to Bridgit for her summary of the historical origins of the Christmas
celebration. Of course, Irving is a fictional character, and as such, can
say and do anything I please. However, I do think the minor theological
dialogue was correct, and not the point of the piece.

On a side note, Shawn, I enjoyed your Christmas Tree parady. I admit it, I'm
a natural tree snob, always have been.

Brad--thanks for the musical reminder, a song I'd long forgotten about.
And the meek shall inherit the earth...

chris