[stylist] what's up with writers chat?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Dec 13 14:09:19 UTC 2011

This Chat list is and has for months and months, even a year or more been
very sparsely used (mostly it is totally devoid of any traffic. (Its'
Creation came about not because people really wanted it, but more because
the majority of STYLIST members got pissy about too much non-writing posting
and so this alternative list was made to make people happy (all this I'm
saying is intended to respectfully represent both parties). And so, guess
the number of posts show us --- what? (this could be used more! [some of us
are on too many lists and email can get to be too time consuming![