[stylist] What's up with Writers Chat?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:31:43 UTC 2011

Personally, I don't quite understand the purpose of Writers Chat, and
why participate on Stylist and Writers Chat when both seem to serve the
same purpose, and pretty much the same people would be participating.
It's like meeting up with a group of friends at one coffee shop, but
switching to one down the block just because. I fail to see the need for
both, and quite frankly, I don't have time to participate on another
listserve especially when I would be talking about the same things with
the same people as I do on Stylist.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: