[stylist] Wednesday Word: incarnadine

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 03:19:48 UTC 2011

Vejas and Brad

It is interesting and fun to be presented with new words and their meaning.
Brad, guess I've not written you directly to thank you --- but, I do thank
you for offering to provide STYLIST a word for the day. And so Brad and
Vejas, see if you two can work out a partnership wherein Vejas helps you,
brad in supplying our writers with some thought provoking words. (Brad, you
are the older guy, more experienced in life and here we have Vejas, young,
smart and willing to dig in among us older folks and learn --- and so, you
two guys see what the two of you can come up with for the rest of us.)
Please and thank you both.