[stylist] another assignment submission

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Dec 15 15:37:14 UTC 2011

Hi Eve,
Well done! Was this all from your imagination, or had you witnessed this
performance? Either way, it held my interest and I like the message from the
Santa  on stage. I also like your reference to the parents starting their
camels of choice and that you included the scent of cigarette smoke which
came in with the audience even though they didn't smoke in the theater.
Donna