[stylist] holiday exercise, part 2: novel excerpt

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Dec 17 05:26:41 UTC 2011

I like the story.  I think your descriptions are excellent.  I like how he
doesn't hold it against the kids--in his actions--that their parents are
annoying.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy