[stylist] another test

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sat Dec 17 18:06:20 UTC 2011

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one as I have tried everything I could
think of.

I got the stuff From Ashley but NOTHINBG ELSE, not Chris' stuff or my
own posts.

I know David says it is on my end, but I don't think so.  Robert, can
you have him look at the system again since Chris is also having
problems and I doubt both of us have email client issues?

Thanks
Brenda