[stylist] holiday exercise, part 2, try 2

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Dec 17 20:58:23 UTC 2011

Chris,

I enjoyed the read. You pulled us right into a
view of your family pretty good.  I expect
we  are from the same time period, classic rock,
Columbo, etc., just need some M*A*S*H in there
and  maybe some slinkies, vibrating football
games, STP Smash UP Derby car, Hot Wheels, etc.  hahaha. Nice job.

Brad

On 12/17/2011  12:13 PM Chris Kuell said...