[stylist] Mail Delivery

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 17 21:43:48 UTC 2011

While I can't unequivocally say there isn't a problem at this end --
I don't think there is one, and have no real evidence of such.  I
checked the server, and mail queue, and everything is normal.  There
weren't a bunch of pending messages for stylist, or anything like
that.  To be sure I reset dsl modem, and rebooted server.  I will
keep my eye (or ear) on things, but think things are working normally
at this end.  Since people are getting some mail it would tend to
indicate pa problem at their end, or along the way.  It is highly
unlikely that the mail list would deliver some of the mail to some of
the people some of the time, or not.  It tends to work,  or not work.

Dave