[stylist] Mail Delivery

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sat Dec 17 23:34:56 UTC 2011

Well, things seem to be working now.  I do not use gmail and I checked
everything on my end and could find no errors.  The fact that I was not
the only one with the issue tells me it was not me.  For a while I was
not receiving my tests and now I am.  We usually receive Brad's word of
the day, but when I was not seeing list posts that was one of the things
I looked for.

Just glad it wasn't me and that things seem to be working now.
Brenda