[stylist] Recommendation needed

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Dec 20 01:24:53 UTC 2011

OK folks. I'm looking for a treadmill book. That is to say, a book I
can listen to while treadmilling for 30-minutes a day or so. Here's
my criteria:

1. Needs to be a good mystery "Who dunnit"
2. One that I, the reader, sees what's going on in the crime, and one
that I need to figure it out as the detective or the like does.
3. None of this pulling events out of the hat at the solving which I
was not privy to all along making me feel like I was took by the author .
4. A drama or murder mystery is good, just  not horror. My wife isn't
into that and It'll be blairing in the lower level at 4:30AM  hahaha.

Thanks for the help.

Brad