[stylist] Recommendation needed

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Dec 20 02:57:23 UTC 2011

Brad, My husband and I have gotten into John Grisham's novels of late. Not
sure if they're exactly what your looking for, but he's an awesome writer.
He's a lawyer and most of the books involve law in some way. You may have
seen the movies "The Client and The Pellican Brief -- I saw the movies first
and then enjoyed the books. He even has some things that are not in his
normal mold like Bleachers and A Painted House, which have an air of mystery
about them without specifically being "who done it" novels.
Donna