[stylist] Slate & Style deadlines

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:28:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

This is a reminder that if you wish any submission to be considered for
the winter issue of Slate & Style, you must send it no later than
Sunday, January 15.

Send as MS Word attachments, or convert to RTF, to
bpollpeter at hotmail.com
In your subject header, put "submission, title, genre"
For articles, do not exceed 1500 words
For fiction and nonfiction essays, do not exceed 3000 words
For poetry, do not exceed 36 lines
Don't forget that we will also consider the holiday exercises, so if you
want your exercise to be considered, submit by the January 15 deadline
and follow the same guidelines.

Questions or comments, please contact me.

Have a merry holiday and happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
bpollpeter at hotmail.com

Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan