[stylist] wendesay word: consubstantial

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:32:18 UTC 2011

Maybe, I don't know exactly.
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Leslie Newman" <newmanrl at cox.net
Date sent: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 07:46:05 -0600
Subject: Re: [stylist] wendesay word: consubstantial

I'm wondering if the below use of  consubstantial, would be
correct

Becky, my X-girlfriend was telling me (as if I wanted to hear it)
of her
newest heart-throb.  "Yeah, he says he knows you from high school
--- Mark?
He's just the sweetest guy."

"Ah ya, I do.  Sweet --- ya, about   consubstantial to Sugar
Twin, as my
mother's Christmas peanut butter balls are to Reese's peanut
butter cups.
(Which by the way, were to die for)"

(Happy Holiday's! don't eat too many sweets!)