[stylist] Reading Comments in Word 2007

Jim jhomme1028 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 16:27:57 UTC 2011

Hi,
If you have JAWS 11 and above, I am pretty sure that the key stroke is
Windows key + semicolon, which brings up a little window. The window
looks like a little web page. From there, you can press Enter on the
thing you want to check out. Whether it's a list of tracked changes,
comments, or whatever the other one is, which I forget, you press
Enter on it. That brings up a list of, let's say comments, since
that's what you mentioned. You can read each one. Each one is a link.
When you press Enter on it, you are taken to where it is in your
document. You can then read the stuff around it to get context.

Thanks.

Jim

--
Skype: jim.homme