[stylist] word: the name Francois

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Dec 24 18:01:23 UTC 2011

Brad,
You mentioned many names meaning Brad. One of these was Brett. I named my
third son, Barnaby Brett Williams. It was so that we could substitute Bright
on those days he was, and Brat on the days he was.
Well, not really, but it was a strong after-thought. Now, of course, he is
just plain Barney.
Yes, names are fascinating.
Jackie