[stylist] 25 ways to improve your writing

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Dec 29 20:22:23 UTC 2011

Good stuff Menard. If one were to expand on these
a bit, there'd be a half a year's worth of a
weekly writing tip blog. I found some of the
lingo a bit, non-conversational, but very good
points here. I suspect the writer wound up with
those  non-conversational areas as part of his
30% reduction. Nonetheless,  excellent stuff.

Brad

On 12/29/2011  09:46 AM Chris Kuell said...