[stylist] Writers' Division member featured in 2 articles on Blind Driver Challenge

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 1 18:09:57 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,

Maybe the audio link didn't work for me on Saturday when NFB's Mark
Riccobono drove into history, but our own Bill Outman was there and
provided me with enough material for two articles -- both published just
under the wire for Google News (72 hours post event). The links follow
my name.
Comments anyone?
Donna
***

1. Blind People Gather as Blind Man Prepares to Drive at Daytona

January 31, 2011

http://www.suite101.com/content/blind-people-gather-as-blind-man-prepares-to-drive-at-daytona-a341046

Blind Florida writer shares his thoughts from Daytona as blind fans
gather before the Blind Driver Challenge ^(TM) demo at Daytona Speedway
on Jan. 29, 2011.

2. Florida Writer Sees History at Daytona as Blind Man Drives Solo

February 1, 2011

http://www.suite101.com/content/florida-writer-sees-history-at-daytona-as-blind-man-drives-solo-a341320

Bill Outman shares his thoughts from Daytona as a blind man drives a
road-worthy American car in public at Daytona Speedway.

--
Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.16810