[stylist] The Writing Process

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Feb 8 14:21:06 UTC 2011

Joe, Yesterday I went back to a novel that I started some ten years ago.
Outside of the grammer being horrendous the plot is pretty good.  I rewrote
the first chapter giving it more teeth.  I'm working through the 700 plus
page book.  This one is a goody!  Give yourself time.  The original first
chapter of my book is somewhere in ciber space.  I hope they don't arrest me
for polluting something we can't see.  You'll get it!  Good luck, Judith