[stylist] The Writing Process

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 8 16:33:00 UTC 2011

Joe,
No good writing should go to waste. Set up a Folder for culled scenes.
It will take away that awful feeling of having wasted your best efforts
and will be a rich resource for future novels or stories. BTW, it's a
wise writer who recognizes that a scene has no place in their plot.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org