[stylist] heart thingies, thanks

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Jan 3 21:09:14 UTC 2011

Carrey wrote:
Sending out prayers and good vibes and such to Jim and his wife.
*heart thingies*

Thanks Carrey.  my wife Lynda came home wednesday night and promptly
got very sick.  but she stayed home.
just saturday she could eat solid but soft food.
she probably is finishing up a cellulitis infection.  today is her
first day really feeling much better.

thank you for your prayers and concers.

and I have to add that as a blogger one of my favorite words is
"thingy."    since as a blogger I can play with language, grammar,
spelling, to further communicate my point I oftenspell the plural as
t h i n g y s.
whimsy can be fun in making serious points or pointing out the
problems of bad choices by a government.
jc