[stylist] editing question

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Jan 5 21:48:42 UTC 2011

Joe and all, I think all the advice we are bantying about is valid.  When I
was sighted and read everything I don't remember anything in italics.  Then
again, that doesn't mean it wasn't there, only that I don't remember it.  I
think Joe is right.  Italics are reserved for quotes or thoughts in a
foreign language.  Judith