[stylist] OT: Last Call, Krafters' Korner Lesson on Short-Row Knitting by Stylist Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 6 20:06:23 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,
As I have now started a series of columns called "Knitters' Gazebo" on
Suite 101, I don't suppose this is entirely off-topic.
Sign up by Jan. 10 for my Jan. 12 Krafters Korner class, KNITTING:
Short-Row (knitting around things the easy way). We'll be doing a round
dishcloth on straight needles. Members of NFB's Krafters Division, sign
up; non-members, join
http://www.krafterskorner.org/short.html
Hoping to hear you there,
Donna Hill