[stylist] Hood exercise

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Jan 6 20:30:34 UTC 2011

All too real these days.  Nice writing. I'm not a girlie girl but
assumed the cherry stuff was lip gunk  *big smile*. I was tossed a
bit by the switch to the retiring copper but Jaws was rattling on a
bit fast. I do agree though it is a bit different audibly than with
visual queues.

Brad

Brad

On 1/5/2011  08:14 PM Bridgit Pollpeter said...