[stylist] The Tragic Shooting of Gabrielle Giffords

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:10:52 UTC 2011

Judith,

I agree with your position.  Yet I think you had to know your piece would
spark some opposing views.  I think there's enough commentary on the issue
elsewhere, and while I'm not the moderator, I for one would at least hope we
could keep our little list free of heated debates concerning politics.

Thanks,

Joe