[stylist] Writing process

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 11:03:58 UTC 2011

Jim,
    In your message, you state there are well researched differences between
how the human mind  interacts with hard copy text vs with a virtual
document." I would certainly be interested in reading more about this. Would
you please provide us with references to this information?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala