[stylist] Writing process

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 22:17:51 UTC 2011

Judith,

This is true.  When I first learned Braille, I started visualizing the
Braille characters instead of the print.  It was a weird phenomonon for
me since I had read print for for about 16 years up to that point.  Even
when typing on a keyboard, my first visual was the Braille character.

Bridgit

Message: 15