[stylist] Writing process

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Jan 17 23:46:15 UTC 2011

Everyone's brain incorporates information differently.  That's why we're
getting so many different descriptions of the information in our brains.
Think of it.  Each letter has one shape.  We've gone off describing the
colors it comes in and in some cases the background it appears on.  We talk
about how we perceive someone's characters.  Many descriptions differ.
There is no right and wrong, just human perceptions.  Judith